Terms of Service
https://furnari.shop/ is owned by headline AG (CHE-107.829.690) - your partner since 1969, which is your outsourcing partner Furnari GmbH, a 100% -ige Subsidiary of Headline AG, (hereinafter referred to as "the company" mentioned) the maintenance and operation of the online platform: https://furnari.shop/ as well as their sales resp. Logistics and the marketing of the offered goods and services has been fully transferred with all rights and obligations.
Headline AG sells to companies and private clients (hereinafter referred to as "customer") in the online shop published or goods and services listed in written offers for the following sales and delivery conditions.
Headline AG or the Furnari GmbH reserves the right to change the content and the form of these general conditions of sale and delivery at any time.
These General Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions) can be found on all Headline AG and / or Furnari GmbH completed contracts application.
They come into force immediately and replace all previous terms.
- All deliveries, services and offers of Headline AG and / or Furnari GmbH takes place exclusively Based on these terms and conditions.
- Company details of the outsourcing partner
Furnari GmbH, Chamertrasse 50, CH-6300 train
UID / VAT: CHE-224.632.798
- Products and their representations
The products visible on the e-commerce website and displayed in real time Inventory status of the product are purely indicative and do not provide any offers from
Furnari GmbH undertakes to the necessary measures to make the photographic RepremicanceSentation Fover The products and services offered on the e-commerce website are displayed as truthful as possible.
Due to the type of presentation of these products on the Internet, however, it is possible that the perception of the customer with regard to the photographic illustrations does not exactly meet the products.
This reference is all the more applicable to all craft products / products that are individual pieces. We will try to get you as well as possible in the photos TuCK Fover To highlight.
Furnari GmbHcommitted to the confidentiality of the communicated, personÖquite Protecting and respecting customer data on the e-commerce website and to treat legally compliant.
Furnari GmbH Specifies personal data only to third parties, as far as they are essential for the proper execution of the order.
No data will be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The customer data KÖnip through the internal departments of the Furnari GmbH To be used as follows:
- Fover The processing of orders, deliveries and invoicing
- Fover To obtain your opinion to improve our products and services.
At his first registration the customer will be thefancy given, the shipping of e-mail invitations and / or commercial communications Furnari GmbH to reject. This choice can be changed at any time in the customer base by repaying the customer the newsletter.
The customer undertakes to us the necessary for the order processing (delivery and invoicing) personÖquite Information to communicate. This information must be correct, valid and up-to-date. The customer is obliged to keep the information secret with regard to his identification and password.
- Sales Processing
Once the desired product is selected, it can be placed in the shopping cart via the click on the "Add to Shopping cart" button. The customer can subsequently Continue his choice, change his shopping basket or continue the ordering process and pay.
With the confirmation of the order, the customer accepts the general terms of sale.
If the order is confirmed and paid, the customer receives an order confirmation by e-mail.
The processing time of the order is 1-3 days without holidays and weekends
- An order should correspond to a minimum value of CHF 250.00 for cost reasons.
- Per order we create a separate invoice. Several Single Supplies KÖnip Not burdened together on a collective bill.
- After orders to an already granted order KÖnip For technical reasons, only as new, separate orders are edited.
The price listed for each article on the e-commerce website, is understood including All taxes, but without packaging or shipping costs. The shipping costs of the order are displayed before the final confirmation of the order.
Headline AG or Furnari GmbH reserves the right to change the prices and other costs displayed on the e-commerce website at any time and without prior notice, however, the customer will be charged the products, due to the tariffs valid at the time of the order confirmation of the order.
- Discount Könip we only in reported institutions / customers and in accordance with huge Provide reference quantities.
- Vouchers Headline AG and / or Furnari GmbH KÖnip be purchased in the shop or in the online shop and are always associated with an immediate payment.
- Coupons KÖnip For goods purchases in the online shop emphasisÖSt. will.
- If the value of the voucher is not enough to cover the purchase, the balance can be paid by means of one of the remaining accepted payment methods.
- For a payment KÖnip Several vouchers are used.
- Coupons KÖnip Not used for the purchase of other vouchers.
- Remaining balance KÖnip Neither cash or credit card will be credited. Remaining balance under CHF 5.00 expire.
5.3. Secured payments and Headline AG
For the payment of the order, accepted:
- Apple PAY
- Google Pay
- Advance payment
CHF Transfer The following account:
CH37 0900 0000 1526 5643 1
loudly on headline AG, Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 core
The payments settled by the e-commerce website are carried out by a security system, which nowadayschest Claims. The above-mentioned, market-leading companies (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Twint, PostFinance and PAYPAL) Determine the security requirements for payment transactions.
The payments of the purchases are carried out on safe bank and postal servers at our headline AG partners mentioned above. This means that no bank or post information from the customer's website of headline AG or Furnari GmbH will be transmitted. Payment by credit or postcard is therefore absolutely safe.
The order is registered as soon as the buyer accepts the payment by the selected payment system. His order is confirmed when the order is registered and the payment was deducted from his card.
Before ordering, the buyer must complete the registration form offered on the website. Credit card or postcard information of the customer is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and never transferred the network in plain text. The advance payment is directly to the post office. The card number will not go to Headline AG or
Furnari GmbH sent.
Payments are accepted in several currencies:
- CHF / EURO / USD
All other currency conversions in the shop are made to the exchange rate of the bank and are therefore independent of headline AG and / or Furnari GmbH.
Purchase on account with partial payment option (PowerPay)
MF Group / PowerPay offers the payment method as an external payment service provider "Purchase on account". With the individual invoice KÖnip You simply settle your online shopping by invoice. If you do without payment in the given time frame, you will receive a monthly invoice with order overview subsequently in the following month.
Suspension from CHF 500.00 to CHF 10,000.00 for payment against invoice
When completing the purchase agreement, PowerPay assumes the incurred billing claim and wraps the corresponding payment methods. When buying on account, they accept in addition to our terms and conditions, the href= "https://www.powerpay.ch/en/agb" target= "_ blank"> Terms and conditions by PowerPay. (PowerPay.ch/en/Conditions).
The preparation and delivery costs of the order are automatically calculated on the order page.
the Furnari GmbH guarantees the shipping of goods, products and services via the e-commerce websitehttps://furnari.shop/ to be sold in Switzerland. The goods and / or services are sent to the delivery address specified by the customer at the order.
From the time of ordering and confirmation of the payment, the specified delivery times are considered a directive:
- DHL, delivery time within 16 days, depending on the availability of the goods and / or product
and / or service
- The shipping costs are calculated individually, which is from the destination of the delivery address
* Or equivalent amount, in every supported currency
The Furnari GmbH undertakes, the missing goods as fast as MÖto deliver or an alternative L for temporary lack of absenceÖsessionto offer.
Customs, taxes & duties
Headline AG and / or Furnari have several camps in 8 countries: within Europe and outside Europe. All shipments outside the country of origin will be based on unpaid ZÖpleasantSend and are therefore subject to MÖvalidImportationÖlieand tax as soon as your order has reached the specified country. The customer has to take responsibility for any tax and fees incurred. Please contact your competent BEÖridgeFor more information about the prices. The departure country is specified in the payment of your order on the delivery form.
5.5. Return, revocation and refund
From receipt of the goods by the customer this has a right of withdrawal, d. H. A period of 14 days to return the delivered goods, with the costs of returning to his loads.
Only products covered by the e-commerce websitehttps://furnari.shop/were bought, uncheckedÖfoldand returned in the original packaging, KÖnipbe reimbursed.
The procedure is as follows:
The customer sends an email@example.com put a refund request.
The buyer sends the goods to the following address at their own expense:
The product and / or article must be completely protected, properly protected, in its original packaging (uncheckedÖfold) being.
The product is controlled by our Customer Service, which confirms the refund or not, in particular by checking whether the product and / or article was completely returned and in a condition suitable for the re-marketing condition, as provided for in the right of withdrawal.
If the goods and / or articles corresponds to the return requirements, it can be refunded or exchanged (only due to the color and size).
If the goods do not meet the return requirements, it will be returned to the customer, this can therefore not demand a refund.
- Similarly, complaints are never completely avoided. However, we process a justified complaintÖPleasant spread.
- Missing or incorrectly delivered article please contact us no later than 3 days after receipt of the program.
- Defective items arrived: If the damage is due to damage during transport, you must contact your post office / DHL. With a delivery via package service or forwarder contact us. Please note the information sheet enclosed in the shipment.
- However, if a general defect of one of our articles has been established, then send us this, along with the invoice and the completed information sheet, no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Complaints due to wear (use) or improper use KÖnipnot accepted as such.
5.6. Return / exchange of goods with good quality
As a customer / customer, have the right to exchange goods of good quality if the specified goods were not fit within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods in the form of color and / or size (* the Exceptions are goods purchased with a discount).
The exchange of goods good quality takes place if:
- The specified product was not needed / used.
- his representation / condition has been preserved.
- Labels and factory labels are not damaged or missing.
- You have a proof of purchase / cash register or other document that the payment for the specified goods on our website:https://furnari.shop/ bestion, to have.
If you reject the goods as a customer / customer, then a refund after the rules of our online shop are the following dimensionsen mÖSuch:
Replace the goods against another product with price calculation:
- When selecting a product at a lower cost, the price difference is given in the form of a voucher
- when selecting a product to HÖherringCosts Pay as a buyer / buyer the
Receipt of a voucher in theHÖHey of the amount of purchase (maximum runtime of the voucher are 180 days). ** This voucher can not be for goods
- from special offers,
- with discounts,
- from marketing quotas
used / inÖSt.will.
5.7. Terms of delivery / delivery times
- For false deliveries due to incorrect ordered goods, the shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Unfortunately, it can happen that a probably in the online shop offered item can not be delivered because the item is not in stock or the order is not received on time.
- Also we have to model and packagingÄmodificationat a smaller scale.
- During the holiday season, the delivery time can be extended by three working days.
- We choose the most appropriate shipping method: Post, delivery service / DHL, forwarding or van (special tour).
- The goods will be shipped at risk of the recipient.
- Express delivery is available for shipping. The costs are calculated separately.
- The at RÜccquitArticle items indicated delivery weeks are only dirt dates whose compliance depends on the delivery of our partners and we are not liable for thisÖnip.
- Will not be done by us in any case
For the use of the items the buyer is responsible.
Claims for damages are excluded. Headline is not liable in no caseAGand / or Furnari GmbH for indirect and follow-up damage.
- Intellectual property
Headline AG and / or Furnari GmbH reserves all rights on every design, everyone on their websitehttps://furnari.shop verÖpublishText before. Copying or any other type of reproduction of the website throughout or in parts is only permitted for the purpose of placing the order to the company. The names: Headline AG, Furnari GmbH resp. Furnarì® and
https://furnari.shopare registered trademarks, trademarks or protected brands of
Headline AG. All other product names, trademarks, company names or logos mentioned on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
- ÄmodificationGeneral Sale Conditions
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. This applies to those in the online shop (https://furnari.shop) VerÖpublishConditions. Orders abandoned prior to the entry into force of the amended Conditions are still subject to theirÄchangeapplicable terms and conditions.
- Applicable law
These general terms of sale as well as all sales, which are affected, are subject to Swiss law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale or Selling on which they relate to Swiss law is decided, regardless of whether it is a contractual or unauthorized action or whether they are on another Rund clause. The application of the United Nations Convention of 1980 on TreatiesgelAbout the international range is explicitly excluded. Exclusive jurisdiction is in train / canton train / Switzerland.
- Original text
The general terms and conditions of the company are written in German.
Headline AG, Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 core
as the owner of the shop and seller of the goods and services offered
FurnariGmbH, Chamerstrasse 50, CH-6300 train
as operator of the shop as well as responsible for marketing and logistics